So we promised that we were working on new features behind the scenes. Here’s just a glimpse of them with yesterday’s update!
The changes include:
1. Added the ability to add custom sites in the article directory + social bookmarking module
Up until now you were only able to add custom sites to the forum profile module. You can now do the same in the social bookmarking and article directory modules!
The following platforms are supported:
To use the feature, simply create a new account creation project and click on the “Add sites” tab.
2. Merged forum profile account creation project with regular account creation project
We got rid of the separate “forum profile account creation project” and instead merged it with the regular account creation project. To add custom forum profile sites, simply follow the same procedure above.
3. Updated PageRank of built-in sites
4. Added 168 social bookmarking sites
5. Added 46 article directory sites
6. Added 25 social network sites
7. Added 25 Web Profile sites
8. Vastly improved memory usage
This should be an end to those pesky “Out of Memory” errors!
9. Added ability to use #flickr# tag in social network project to add random flickr image
You guys wanted an easy way to add images to your social network posts, and it’s here! Simply add the #flickr# tag in any of your posts and it will automatically be converted into a random flickr image.
The #flickr# tag is currently only supported in the social network project because the other project types don’t allow you to embed images into the articles.
This is honestly the tip of the ice berg in terms of what’s coming.
We’ve been working very hard behind the scenes and in a couple of months we will be releasing SEnuke XCr which will shake up the SEO world!
Here’s a blog post detailing the new features: http://www.senuke.com/blog/?p=261
Now is the perfect time to renew your SEnuke X subscription!
To sign up to SEnuke X (if you were a previous member) please login to your old account and click “Add/renew subscriptions” by going here: http://www.senuke.com/amember/login.php
To sign up for SEnuke X (if you are a new user), simply go to http://www.senuke.com and click the Download Now button!