Awesome Success! $187.52 in 5 days!

Let us know how your Google domination is going... you obviously don't have to give away your niches...

Have thanks: 0 time
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:40 pm
Hey guys!

I am new to SENuke but not to IM. Well, I have been thinking about SENuke for awhile now but assumed it was just a flashy sales page that was just like all the others. Well, I finally went for the 7 day trial and I think I am on day 5 right now...

So far I have made $187.52 in clickbank commission across three different products. This software is to awesome... I cannot believe how much I am able to do know. I used to work all day just to get 15 articles out there. I would also spend a lot of time on Linkvana (Which SENuke totally blows of the water!) and now I can get like.... I don't even know how many! I know it is a lot!!!

Anyway, I am loving the software so far and I cannot say how much I appreciate Areeb responding to my forum posts in the same day. That really says a lot about him.

Thanks a million Areeb. You have done an amazing thing by making this software. I honestly think you could charge a lot more money...

Your friend,
Michael :mrgreen:

P.S. Just so you know, all the commissions came from brand new campaigns and products. None of those sales came from previous marketing efforts.
Check Out My Band! -----------------------> Sev7sky
Check Out This Sweet Video of Us! ------> December Fades Live!
I am that totally sweet bass player!
Site Admin

Have thanks: 147 times
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:23 am
Michael,

That is some SWEET stuff!

$187.52 in 5 days is the best I've heard on this success forum yet. Anyone dare to challenge that? :p

Most people take that long to learn how to use the software!

Keep us posted man.

michaelrp7 wrote:I honestly think you could charge a lot more money...

You know what... when I created the software initially and Joe and I were planning on launching it, I was actually thinking of pricing it around $300 per month.. just because I know it's potential in the right hands. But most people are not IM experts like you.. so we had to bring the cost down. But THANKS for realizing that :)

Happy to have you as a new member :)
"There are 6 billion people in the world and every single one is a diamond in some stage of being polished. Life is either going to polish you up or grind you down. And the difference between the two lies in how much hope you have, how much faith you have in the fact that you do carry something special on the inside... that's waiting to get out. Many give up, not knowing they were only 10 minutes from triumph." - Perry Marshall

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:20 am
Honestly if you keep adding features as often as you are, it wouldnt be a stretch to ask for $300 a month and still have the demand!

I cant wait to see what else comes along in the future :P
Follow me on twitter: @dexxwilliams

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:30 pm
Earning this big amount is really great...It help a lot for your living..

Good Day!!!

Regards

Albert

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:57 pm
Hi guys,

I have a question I'm not sure what is best way to do this. When posting new articles, or nuking for that matter, every time I perform a new Senuke nuke, should I create new accounts, therefore posting one spun article per nuke and forget about that account? Or should I create one account, and continually nuke that account posting 1 spun article every day or so? I think someone mentioned in another post that they created like 10 accounts, and alternate between those, spinning articles regularly.

Also for web 2.0 profiles (dofollow and nonfollow), what is best linking strategy for these? Use these to link to tier 2 props only (part of link pyramid)? Use to link to articles?

Thanks!

Return to Success Stories