cpa Success- $5000(Passive) over $50,000 total

Let us know how your Google domination is going... you obviously don't have to give away your niches...

Moderators: Joe Russell, keliix06

Have thanks: 0 time
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:04 pm
I'm busy sorting out some issues with paypal, I'll let you know as soon as I ordered.

I can not wait to get started.

Regards

Ben

Have thanks: 1 time
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:06 am
Actually I think I shouldn't be saying..

-

2) IMO, he is a very good writer in the first place. Look at his main thread and replies, he write well. His main success is due to his writing skill and convincing skill which he did mention how to write the title, content and call to action. Even outsourcing to some other writer, you may not get the result he get. This is where people say content is king.

3) The rest of the things he mention are mostly simple keyword research and article marketing. And with senuke it solves most of the traffic/link building effort. It still drills down to the review page he wrote that affects the CTR.

Many of us here are not great writers or we just don't want to write that much and outsource that job to someone else. But it really depends on a good review page to convert well. If you find a good writer that can write good review pages that gives good CTR, partner him/her well. You just need a couple of campaign working with good writers to get your passive income running.

It's not only on CPA income, it will work on any other affiliate marketing. What matters is a review page that converts well and ranked well with solid targetted traffic.
Last edited by Vexez on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.vexez.com - Free - Personal Internet Marketing Tools
http://www.vexez.ws - $10 - GDI Passive Income
http://vexezong.hostthenprofit.com - $9.97 - Hosting Package, Internet Marketing Tools and Business Opportunity

Have thanks: 3 times
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:58 pm
Hi Vexez, thank you for your comments.

I just sent a PM.

Will-
Have thanks: 5 times
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:11 am
Hi William!

You are a subject of success that has been told to everyone around internet marketers' world! Would love to learn what you have to teach us, apply it, earn more money by significantly cutting learning curve, and testify that your system works!

Hopefully you can have affiliate program in future so I can also start to affiliate-market your WSO too :P

I have sent you the Paypal transaction ID for my purchase of WSO. I would like to get the package and also get the SEnukeX extra training package. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you! Cheers...

Samuel
Already know how to rank up in #1 of SERPs but don't know what niches to nuke yet? Check out here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:22 pm
hi Samuel!

Thank you for your kind words man. I would be happy to set something up for your as an affiliate too.I just sent the bonus too, and please let me know if I can help answer any questions for you too.

The power that SenukeX gives to this strategy is tremendous. With SenukeX you can literally set up 30-50 testing campaigns with much ease.

If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask!

William
Have thanks: 5 times
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:32 pm
Yes actually I have a personal question. I'm quite a newbie in Internet Marketing, so I would love and deeply appreciate if a senior internet marketer such as yourself would be willing to share (if you have) instant messenger (yahoo, hotmail, skype) so that I can ask about anything anytime you're online.

That is, if you are willing to. Hope to hear from you soon! Cheers...

Samuel
Already know how to rank up in #1 of SERPs but don't know what niches to nuke yet? Check out here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:15 pm
Dear Oadvantage,

I am wondering how did your method changed after Google panda, in particular it is interesting how to make a test phase whether the offer converts

Before panda it was possible with ezinearticle, and what about now?

You say that you place article on Ezinearticles, send traffic to the page of vendor and if there is a winner, you start hard (promote article, review page, more key words, etc)

However it is not clear for me how to create that initial traffic without PPC?

Thanks for your thoughts in advance

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:51 am
DiditzZz wrote:Yes actually I have a personal question. I'm quite a newbie in Internet Marketing, so I would love and deeply appreciate if a senior internet marketer such as yourself would be willing to share (if you have) instant messenger (yahoo, hotmail, skype) so that I can ask about anything anytime you're online.

That is, if you are willing to. Hope to hear from you soon! Cheers...

Samuel

Hi Samuel!

Sure, just shoot me an email to support and I would be happy to help with any question you have!

Right now I am traveling and so my time is a little unpredictable. But I am always available via support,

Again, please let me know if I can help,

William

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:56 am
anaorwel wrote:Dear Oadvantage,

I am wondering how did your method changed after Google panda, in particular it is interesting how to make a test phase whether the offer converts

Before panda it was possible with ezinearticle, and what about now?

You say that you place article on Ezinearticles, send traffic to the page of vendor and if there is a winner, you start hard (promote article, review page, more key words, etc)

However it is not clear for me how to create that initial traffic without PPC?

Thanks for your thoughts in advance

Hi Anaorwel!

Sure. I have not changed my SEO recommendations since the beginning. My SEO is the same. Now, users of SenukeX have an advantage because we can set up our campaigns on autopilot.

Just shoot me an email to support@cpafullforce.com with your transaction ID and I can help with more detail.

William

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:35 am
Hi William

I finally bought the program, I'm downloading it now, will bombard you with questions later. Looking forward to it.

Ben
PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories